VIDPRO! My LED GoPro Video Light!

Everything from building rods to maintaining reels. Also an area to share your vintage tackle stories and pictures.

VIDPRO! My LED GoPro Video Light!

Postby Scuba Chris » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:36 pm

Vidpro For Night Usage! One of Several Units I Use For Shooting at Night!

The Vidpro family of LED lights for GoPro & other action cameras are inexpensive but dependable. I use my larger units for daytime shootings in covered areas. The LED-M52 unit are perfect for GoPro & all types of Action Cameras. Been using these since 2014. I already had the M52 but decided to get a back-up. Here are the stats-

# 52 LEDs on 4 power settings @ 25%/50%/75%/100%.
# Built-in Lithium Battery. Lasts 2hr at full power continuously on.
# Daytime balanced @ 5600K output (color temp rating).
# Includes mounting hardware for GoPros, action cameras, camcorders & cell phones.
# IP65 water resistant housing (survived night rains sine 2014).
# 2 integrated 1/4in 20-thread tripod sockets allowing horizontal and vertical mounting.
# Beam angle 60° wide.
# Power 3.7v 700mAh.
# Weight 1.6oz.
# Size 7.5W x 2.8H x 2.8D in cm.
# Comes with a 1yr Limited Warranty.

In the video i used my original model from 2014 for the night light demonstration. It hasn't been charged for over 2yr but still lit up the area. After a full charging the light is very intense. I normally shoot my subjects within 5ft at the 1st Setting & 7ft the 2nd or 3rd Setting. You normally wouldn't shoot past 10ft & i've never used the 4th Setting. Ever. Also the GoPro was not in night mode so the resolution was dark due to the low power used & i had it on the wrong setting.

https://youtu.be/tDVoh6LwfZc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Scuba Chris

Return to FISHING TACKLE A-Z