MAY 24, 2019 - A NY BIGHT INSIDER FISHING & MARITIME PICS STUFFED INTO THE EMAIL ROUND BIN: TIME TO PULL THEM OUT (THIS WILL BE CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED)

Sweet water fishing from panfish to musky. Freshwater fishing tackle, tips and techniques can be found here.

Re: MAY 24, 2019 - A NY BIGHT INSIDER FISHING & MARITIME PICS STUFFED INTO THE EMAIL ROUND BIN: TIME TO PULL THEM OUT (THIS WILL BE CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED)

Postby cod1966 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:50 am

Previously there were posts added to this topic have disappeared. Is it me? At 70 years young, I know I'm getting forgetful but......

Douglas aka Cod1966
cod1966

Re: MAY 24, 2019 - A NY BIGHT INSIDER FISHING & MARITIME PICS STUFFED INTO THE EMAIL ROUND BIN: TIME TO PULL THEM OUT (THIS WILL BE CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED)

Postby EC NEWELL MAN » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:39 am

[size=130][b][i]A good sunny morning here on MARCH 21st, and to update everyone with what has been going on with FISHING UNITED .com

A new IT and hosting company has done an incredible of painstaking work in literally moving an image-heavy website over, and this has taken a few weeks to sort through and fix a number of issues with code along with the images which go back to the time the website was started in 2008.

I can say more, but in due time as I am in the middle of a big move myself with the family, and I will start to update and catch up with fishing news and reports that have gone on since the time when the 'porting' or moving of the site was done.

The last old pages on the MARITIME PICS have been saved, thankfully by me thinking ahead, and again will be added.

The first test pic to be added, one of Captain Jimmy who is passing along that the JAMES JOSEPH fleet will be ready to start blackfish season out of Huntington, NY on April 23rd.

It seems there are still a few issues to workout.

I appreciate everyone's patience, and thanks to Ben and Zach who have helped make this move possible....[/i][/b]

[center][img]http://www.fishingunited.com/forum/attaches/59_54 CAptain jimmy james joseph cutting fish MAR 21 2022 getting ready for 2022.png[/img][/center][/size]
EC NEWELL MAN

Postby cod1966 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:21 pm

Thanks Mr. Newell Man. Good luck with all the moves.

Douglas aka cod1966
cod1966

Postby EC NEWELL MAN » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:51 pm

[size=130][b][i]A good sunny morning here on MARCH 21st, and to update everyone with what has been going on with FISHING UNITED .com

A new IT and hosting company has done an incredible of painstaking work in literally moving an image-heavy website over, and this has taken a few weeks to sort through and fix a number of issues with code along with the images which go back to the time the website was started in 2008.

I can say more, but in due time as I am in the middle of a big move myself with the family, and I will start to update and catch up with fishing news and reports that have gone on since the time when the 'porting' or moving of the site was done.

The last old pages on the MARITIME PICS have been saved, thankfully by me thinking ahead, and again will be added.

The first test pic to be added, one of Captain Jimmy who is passing along that the JAMES JOSEPH fleet will be ready to start blackfish season out of Huntington, NY on April 23rd.

I appreciate everyone's patience, and thanks to Ben and Zach who have helped make this move possible....[/i][/b][/size]

[center][img]http://www.fishingunited.com/forum/attaches/59_54 CAptain jimmy james joseph cutting fish MAR 21 2022 getting ready for 2022.png[/img][/center]
EC NEWELL MAN

Postby EC NEWELL MAN » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:32 pm

[size=130][b][i]TEST 2

A good sunny morning here on MARCH 21st, and to update everyone with what has been going on with FISHING UNITED .com

I appreciate everyone's patience, and thanks to Ben and Zach who have helped make this move possible....[/i][/b][/size]

[center][img]http://www.fishingunited.com/forum/attaches/59_54 CAptain jimmy james joseph cutting fish MAR 21 2022 getting ready for 2022.png[/img][/center]
EC NEWELL MAN

Postby R SONS » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:18 pm

Its been good mixed bag bottom fishing , waters warming up and season is on , bass are closer and waiting for opening day
R SONS

Previous

Return to FRESHWATER FISHING FORUM