FEB 17, 2021 - MEMORIAM OF CAPTAIN MIKE BOCCIO, fv PRIME TIME from KRISTINA BOCCIO

Important breaking news in the fisheries and in the various forums.

FEB 17, 2021 - MEMORIAM OF CAPTAIN MIKE BOCCIO, fv PRIME TIME from KRISTINA BOCCIO

Postby EC NEWELL MAN » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:44 am

Kristina Boccio

Michael Boccio In Memoriam

"Getting a second lease on life is like hitting the “Life Lottery “
"I’m going to cash it in"

A legend of the east end of Long Island. Michael made a lasting impact on the fishing industry and a lifetime on the water.

A dare devil in his younger years he started a family and bought the Prime Time he was working on to create his small family business in Orient Point, NY.

He could fix pretty much anything and if he couldn’t he had a network of friends that would figure out how to get the job done.

A craftsman, master fisherman, navigator, surfer, skier, hunter, excellent chef and so much more, you could ask him what his opinion was and he would give it to you straight.

As with all who rise, there are always those people, places and things that fall away as a result of change.

No matter what the circumstances, optimism was Michaels mainstay. He maintained a sunny outlook and disposition through the end, making the most of his new found lease on life.

Never embarrassed, straight forward and a dancing machine he was always filled with joy. He loved to sing his heart out and loved a good adventure.

Even when from the outside looking in one might say some of his life experiences weren’t ideal, he always thought of each experience as a success. This man found the gold and silver lining everyday.

Here I am today, my heart overflowing and the hearts of all who love him overflowing as we share the life and love for a man who’s memory will always be with us…

He loved his family, friends, colleagues and customers. He loved being a father, loving son and father figure to many young men through his 30 years in Orient Point.

He passed in his sleep due to complications from metastatic colon cancer, surrounded by his loved ones.

His legacy will continue.

==============================================

May Captain Mike Rest in the Comforting Embrace of Our Lord.....

EC NEWELL MAN

Re: FEB 17, 2021 - MEMORIAM OF CAPTAIN MIKE BOCCIO, fv PRIME TIME from KRISTINA BOCCIO

Postby cod1966 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:06 pm

May Captain Mike Boccio Rest In Peace, Amen. I'll add his name to my nightly prayer list.
cod1966

Re: FEB 17, 2021 - MEMORIAM OF CAPTAIN MIKE BOCCIO, fv PRIME TIME from KRISTINA BOCCIO

Postby MisterX » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:56 am

Sincere condolences......
"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others" - Chinese Proverb
MisterX

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS