DEC 30, 2020 - UNEXPECTED PASSING OF CAPTAIN CHRIS HUETH of the BIG MOHAWK - BELMAR, NJ

Important breaking news in the fisheries and in the various forums.

DEC 30, 2020 - UNEXPECTED PASSING OF CAPTAIN CHRIS HUETH of the BIG MOHAWK - BELMAR, NJ

Postby EC NEWELL MAN » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:51 am

As many were shocked to find out in the late afternoon, Captain Chris Hueth of the BIG MOHAWK - Belmar, NJ, had what I was told a "cardiac event" while he was in his vehicle. Captain Greg of the OCEAN EAGLE V was the first to contact me and asked if it was true, as he received a disturbing call from one of the most noted New Jersey captains (who I also know) that just had found out a few moments before. I was on the road as normally I am each and everyday in the afternoon, and was as "shocked" as everyone who continued to call me up over the next few hours.

This picture seen here was taken as I sitting with his brother Greg, and as anyone who knew Captain Chris, he was one of the most passionate people in the for-hire industry.

2020 has been a brutal year as far as seen people pass away both unexpectedly, but as much in this notice, extremely prematurely due to his age.

May the Good Lord allow Captain Chris to Rest in Peace, and condolences to his wife and the Hueth family.....

EC NEWELL MAN

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS