JUNE 13, 2020 - CABLE TV SHOW: HIGH TOWN: A VERY DIFFERENT NMFS FISHERY AGENT OUT OF P-TOWN MA

Important breaking news in the fisheries and in the various forums.

JUNE 13, 2020 - CABLE TV SHOW: HIGH TOWN: A VERY DIFFERENT NMFS FISHERY AGENT OUT OF P-TOWN MA

Postby EC NEWELLMAN » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:51 am

I do not want to spoil the fun here on a show which was recommended to me to watch, and let's just say it has all the seedy, intriguing elements of must watch trashy 2020 tv.

With a storyline that has a combination of alt-sex, lots of drugs & dealing with the low life's within fishing communities, the female lead character - who just happens to work for the National Marine Fisheries, *HA!, investigates of all things, nefarious Massachusetts commercial fishermen abut is sidetracked, or is it "caught up" in a murder investigation.

Viewers should be well informed that this is not your typical recycled cable crime drama, as 'woke' screenwriters now have come up with the new age LGBT plot that has a female law enforcement agent with substance-abuse issues that enjoys playing very hard for the "same team" (which seems to on her mind most of the time), and ends up working of all places in the target-rich environment for those "playing on the same team" (I keep emphasizing this) of P-TOWN in Cape Cod. Oh and let us not forget that she is supposed to be working as a NMFS fishery enforcement agent...mic drop.

Where was she during the Carlos Rafael pirating years, and I ask did I miss anything for those who have already seen the first few episodes which can be seen on Sunday nights on STARZ.

The question I ask, "does art imitate real NMFS agent life here as the inspiration for this story....."

HIGHTOWN

Let me know what you think...

EC NEWELLMAN

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS