Jigging up big fish on the jetski

Have a question concerning fishing or what equipment you might need? Have any fishing related comments or insite this is your forum.

Jigging up big fish on the jetski

Postby GCjetski » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:54 am

A trip out jigging for yellow tail kingfish on the jet ski

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16oMM8QOFgo
GCjetski

Re: Jigging up big fish on the jetski

Postby EC NEWELLMAN » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:00 am

I watched this video, and it is one of the more enjoyable one's to watch! Great work by GC JETSKI... In fact, this particular video will go into the must watch category. It is that good!

A better description is as follows:

In this episode of my fishing vlog I travel to Pauanui / Tairua in the Coromandel, New Zealand to have a go at catching yellowtail and kingfish on the Jet ski, a Sea doo GTX 155. The best way to catch kingfish today was mechanical jigging or speed jigging with 300 gram jigs. The fish were hitting the jigs hard and putting up a good fight, I show you how I catch the fish, and I show you what I look for on the fish finder when searching for fish.

Easy fishing catching BIG fish on jigs! ( FULL VIDEO)

Interesting how this pink color on a jig is preferred even on the other side of the globe.....

EC NEWELLMAN

Re: Jigging up big fish on the jetski

Postby GCjetski » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:31 pm

Thanks mate, glad you enjoyed the video. I'm really happy with how this one turned out.
As for the pink jig, yes pink is one of the more popular colours over here, in particular one of the best for these fish (yellow tail kingfish)
GCjetski

Return to GENERAL FISHING FORUM