MAY 5, 2018 - OC Reef Foundation's annual dinner/auction is May 6th at Seacrets OC

Fishery Issues, Fishery Management, and the latest Fishery news.

MAY 5, 2018 - OC Reef Foundation's annual dinner/auction is May 6th at Seacrets OC

Postby EC NEWELLMAN » Sat May 05, 2018 9:15 am

OC Reef Foundation's annual dinner/auction is

May 6th at Seacrets OC from 4 to 8 - Tix $25 at the Door - Children Welcome {and $15}

More First Class Auction Items!

Wow .. What a roster this year. We live in a generous community.

Just the art this year is worth admission! We'll be auctioning a Silverboy .22 lever gun, but w/o the gun present. (couldn't figure out how to lock it up & Seacrets isn't big on firearms in their club to begin with!) Look it up & bid against me!

Amazing what we have.. The rods, the art, a real sweet Torium 14N and Shimano stick donated by AllTackle in OC..

I hope there's money in the room or folks are going to get some steals!

Here are a few more items in the auction:

Framed signed/numbered George Kalwa print of ballyhoo in a livewell, the AllTackle combo, a Tica jigging stick, and a pair of old, but newly reconditioned Beastmasters from back in the day.. Rusty drummed up a BUNCH of Primary Search swag that'll be in a raffle basket.

Lots & Lots More!

Last pic is what it's all about..

Compared to coral/reef bottom we had in 1980, we've already made a difference.

Now to make a huge difference.

I absolutely believe oyster restorations (not us) in the Ches & DE Bays will turn the ocean blue again. Water quality restored will mean billfish restored. But a complete marine restoration will require a heck of a lot of coral. We're working on it.

Come to Seacrets! Have a great time supporting reef building off Maryland's Coast!

Captain Monty
fv MORNING STAR
Ocean City, MD
EC NEWELLMAN

Return to REGULATORY/AQUACULTURE