MAY 17, 2017 - CAPTAIN MIKE - BROOKLYN VI: A LETTER TO POTUS

Important breaking news in the fisheries and in the various forums.

MAY 17, 2017 - CAPTAIN MIKE - BROOKLYN VI: A LETTER TO POTUS

Postby EC NEWELLMAN » Wed May 17, 2017 8:49 pm

Captain Mike of the BROOKLYN VI, wrote this letter to the President of the United States...

Hi Mr President

I am writing to you on behalf of the new york fishing/party boat fleet . My name is Michael Ardolino I am 34 years old and hold a 100 ton master captain license . I am the captain of a 100 foot party fishing boat located in Sheepshead Bay, New York. My family has been in the business close to 50 years and I have been on boats my whole life. Myself and the rest of the fishing world, both who do this for a living or for recreation NEED YOUR HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!

We are in a major struggle in our small business as we are a seasonal business to begin with. With that being said the state and federal laws are becoming more and more restrictive even though THEIR data, that being NMFS, shows the highest numbers of a fish stock, Black Sea Bass, that have never been seen before.

They are pressing stronger size limits and shorter seasons and forcing us out of business even though THEIR data shows some of the best number EVER...

BLACKFISH... SEA BASS . FLUKE... PORGIES .... THESE ARE THE MAIN FISH THEY ARE CLOSEING OUR SEASON EARLY ON LESS BAG LIMIT AND LARGER SIZE....

PLEASE MR PRESIDENT KEEP YOUR WORD ... ON THE AMERICAN DREAM... MAGA - MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.... KEEPING JOBS FOR ALL AMERICANS.... PLEASE STOP THIS UNJUST CRIMINAL ACT OF THAT IS BEING DONE TO THE FISHERMAN

PLEASE HELP US

CAPT MICHAEL ARDOLINO
BROOKLYN VI FISHING BOAT
917 331 2671

BKVIFISHING@GMAIL.COM
BROOKLYNVIFISHING@HOTMAIL.COM

EC NEWELLMAN

Re: MAY 17, 2017 - CAPTAIN MIKE - BROOKLYN VI: A LETTER TO POTUS

Postby BingoRB » Thu May 18, 2017 12:30 pm

Good stuff Mike!!! It has gotten out of hand.
Bingo Fishing Charters
631-495-1786
Capt. Roger Bing
USCG 100 Ton Master
USCG 3rd Asst. Engineer Unlimited Horsepower
www.bingo-fishing.com
BingoRB

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS