NOTE 1: Some online regulatory guides may/have not been updated over or during the last year. It is imperative for YOU to check if you are unsure with either GARFO or the state you are landing any harvested fish.
NOTE 2: I have also included a few of the more common vessel & permit search, as well as application and renewal links since these seem to be the most commonly requested for or following up each and every year for owner/operators/anglers.
NOTE 3: Pay particular attention to regulatory language for each state as it regards:
- Possession/Landing (EEZ vs State limits)
- Culling/High Grading
- Filleting of species that must be either identified or measured
- Minimum required lengths of fillets
- Saltwater registry/reciprocity
- In state recreational reporting requirements
NOTE: The NY online registry can be extremely "quirky" (aka NON FUNCTIONING) and may not work (I can attest to that). Other than personally going to a SPORTING AGENT (ie: Bait & Tackle) the best option is to CALL - 1-866-933-2257 (M-F 8:30AM - 4:30PM)
Attribution to: ON THE WATER - ONLINE