SEPT 19, 2013 - NY BIGHT INSIDER - SPECIAL FALL EDITION - VOYAGER BLUELINE TILES - PILOT II & BACKYARD ENGINEERING - TUNA/TILE "STUFF" & MORE

This forum is dedicated to all you love fishing on Party and Charter Boats.

Re: SEPT 19, 2013 - NY BIGHT INSIDER - SPECIAL FALL EDITION - VOYAGER BLUELINE TILES - PILOT II & BACKYARD ENGINEERING - TUNA/TILE "STUFF" & MORE

Postby nickh » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:59 pm

TUNA ROD 008.JPG
TUNA ROD 007.JPG
TUNA ROD 004.JPG
TUNA ROD 003.JPG
TUNA ROD 002.JPG
TUNA ROD 001.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nickh

Re: SEPT 19, 2013 - NY BIGHT INSIDER - SPECIAL FALL EDITION - VOYAGER BLUELINE TILES - PILOT II & BACKYARD ENGINEERING - TUNA/TILE "STUFF" & MORE

Postby Prefessa » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:01 pm

Steve: What became of that right handed Flounder(Fluke)....Was it a Fluke or a Halibut that got lost. Those size Halibut are caught off the beaches in San Diego CA
Prefessa

Postby MisterX » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:47 pm

I'd take a ling fillet over cod any day of the week!!
"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others" - Chinese Proverb
MisterX

Postby EC NEWELLMAN » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:43 pm

HI Nick...

That happened to be one of those "one in a million fluke" that as far as Captain Jeff said, met the sharp end of a fillet knife and provided a tasty meal for someone, no matter which way the eyeballs were placed on that fish.

MIster X.....there is a growing segment, myself included who say the same thing, but boy, I have some great tasting cod during this summer!
EC NEWELLMAN

Postby ckonkol » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Ahh those right handed fluke, actually cut quite a few this season up in Rhode Island. It was funny as people considered those "Chris" fluke because I cut fluke differently being the only guy there that is a lefty needless to say those righty fluke got passed over to me.
ckonkol

Previous

Return to PARTYBOAT AND CHARTER FORUM