Fishing Camp 2014- The past 3 weeks

Where many of us first started with our love of fishing. Here we share our experiences with future fishermen.

Fishing Camp 2014- The past 3 weeks

Postby crabcake » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:28 am

After months of planning, this year's program went by "in a blink of an eye". Time does fly by when your having fun. In general, fishing was very good for what we do, and the variety of species we caught was fantastic. I could go on and on, but I will let the pictures do the talking. A huge thank-you to my amazing staff and I really have to thank God and Mother Nature for providing us with 4 weeks of amazing weather. All of our trips went as scheduled, and I find it amazing that we didn't even feel one little rain drop over the past 4 weeks. Finally, I want to thank all of the charter boat operators and tackle shops who offer us amazing service with a vested interest in preserving the future of our sport. You guys and gals are the best!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crabcake

Re: Fishing Camp 2014- The past 3 weeks

Postby crabcake » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:32 am

More
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crabcake

Postby crabcake » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:35 am

More.
crabcake

Postby Hawkboat » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:18 pm

Nice job Chris
CAPT. BILL
Hawkboat

Return to KIDS FISHING FORUM