I'm a new member and maybe your future lawyer against the DEC

Say hello and introduce yourself to the FISHING UNITED community on this board.

I'm a new member and maybe your future lawyer against the DEC

Postby jrgesq » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:43 am

I am very proud to be a new member on this site. I admire the tireless work performed here and it is a
shame because it is recognized by few. My name is Joseph Giaramita, Esq. and I am a lawyer with a commercial foodfish license. I love to fish the White Marlin Open, catch and release. I also love to defend others against the overreaching DEC. A different form of catch and release. My work involves education of anglers to make them fish legally, so that the economies related to fishing survive. One example is the landing permit to allow everyone to catch 25 blackfish per day legally. I have represented hundred of anglers, party boats and commercial vessels since 1984. My main work is famous and can be viewed at nytriallawyer.og. My father owned a party boat in the 1960s and I fondly remember those days. I am proud to be a close friend of Donald and Red and many others in the Sheepshead Bay area. A happy new year with endless possibilities to the members and tight lines and calm seas.
jrgesq

Re: I'm a new member and maybe your future lawyer against the DEC

Postby EC NEWELLMAN » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:07 am

Good morning Joe and thank you...

For those who don't know Joe, he has protected the rights of the fishing fleet and fishermen here in the Bay for many years. Anyone who needs representation over an enforcement issue with the NYS DEC should contact Joe.
EC NEWELLMAN

Postby Capt Richie » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:15 am

welcome to the site Joe...Steve runs a great site more info about fishing reg's than any other site...
Custom hand crafted fishing rods at an affordable price..
For the Professional & Recreational Angler

Blanks from
Calstar, Lamiglas,Phenix, St Croix & AR custom east-coast blanks by United Composites...
Capt Richie

Postby Rodwinder » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:07 pm

Hi Joe,

Welcome aboard my friend :)
Custom Fishng Rods for all budgets
30 years rodbuilding 15 commercial pinhooking
Benefit from my unmatched experience
Rodwinder

Postby italianfisherman » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:31 am

welcome joe.
italianfisherman

Postby jrgesq » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:16 am

Thanks for the compliments. For those that don't know me, please don't misunderstand my post. I represent fishermen because i am a fisherman and money has almost nothing to do with it. I love to fish on my 32 Blackfin Flybridge 32 and to protect what is ours and what they want to take away. I am very interested in protecting our rights with blackfish, one of the few fisheries left. Samples of my famous work can be read on my website www.nytriallawyer.org and there is no mention of my fisheries work. Caught a few cod and blackfish 2 weeks ago and trying to get out again soon.

Fish on...

Joe
jrgesq

Postby CapAp » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:51 am

Big Welcome! I wish i knew you several years ago, maybe we could have saved the little bit of fish selling in the bay for the few kids who still want a summer job...too late now, not even like we have a sufficient fleet to do any kind of selling anyway...DEC battered us down while we were down on our last limb...
CapAp

Postby bklynfisher » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:31 pm

The right man for the right job!!!
bklynfisher

Postby jrgesq » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:45 pm

Beware of the DEC trap where they try to handle the case administratively. I had a client agree to pay $1800 plus another $1800 if he got caught again. Guess what happened. So they offered him a new deal Of $1800 plus $1800 plus he owed another $1800 because he signed a consent for the first case. I came in and finished the new $3600 case for $600. Plus If you give them information they will "out you" making you a pariah In the fishing community.
jrgesq

Return to MEMBERS WELCOME FORUM