Celtic Quest Charter this Sat

Join the Fishing United Community!! This is the board for groups to arrange charters onboard your favorite Party or Charter Boat! Open to ALL members to use.

Celtic Quest Charter this Sat

Postby Jfish » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:43 am

Diane and i have booked a very private Charter with the Celtic Quest for this Sat. Most of the folks on board are Friends and co-workers who rarely get the chance to fish, while a few fish with us maby once or twice a year. Should be a fun Trip as we are setting up a Sabrett Table so there will be hotdogs and Hot Sausages going all day long, as well as Coffee and Bagels for the ride out to the Fishing Grounds. All you need to bring are your beverages, and Ice for your fish. The Cost of the food will be split up amoung all of us (should be around $10.00 per person give or take).

Heres the rest of the Details:

When: This Sat July 31st
Celtic Quest departs: at approximately 7:00 a.m. and returns at roughly 3:00 - 3:30 p.m.
Cost: $70.00 per person
Targeted species will be the Capt's choice. We may target any and/or all of the following: Fluke/Porgies/Seabass/Bluefish/Striped Bass.

Currently there are 5 open spots left on this Charter. You can reserve a spot by going to the Celtic Quest website. The weather looks great for Sat, so why not join us for a great time.
Jfish
Jfish

Re: Celtic Quest Charter this Sat

Postby billnamo » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:19 pm

John, mark me as paid. I just sent the payment to the Celtic by Paypal.
Will call you tomorow.

Bill
"The price of freedom is a powerful and well armed military." Gung-ho
billnamo

Postby Jfish » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:57 am

You got it Bill, but i thought that you were supposed to be someplace that day :D .
Jfish
Jfish

Postby Jfish » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:17 am

Only 4 open spots left as of today :D . As predicted the fishing bounced back nicely once we got off the Moon.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Fishing was very good today on out full day Capt Choice trip. All fares Limited out on Porgies to go with some seabass, big bluefish, small bluefish and one 27 inch striped bass. The deep water drops are producing very well and the quality is excellent. Yesterday saw similar results as well. pics to follow soon
Jfish
Jfish

Postby Jfish » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:39 pm

You Guy's, Gal's missed one hell of a great time yesterday. See Field Reports for a Full report :D .
Jfish
Jfish

Postby Rodwinder » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:25 pm

Must have been alot of happy faces on this trip!
Custom Fishng Rods for all budgets
30 years rodbuilding 15 commercial pinhooking
Benefit from my unmatched experience
Rodwinder

Postby Jfish » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Everyone left with big smiles on their faces. The kid's had the time of their lives as did their Mom's. I am sure thet everyone slept great that night :lol: .
Jfish
Jfish

Return to GROUP CHARTER ARRANGEMENT BOARD