FISH FOR A CURE FOR AUTISM (MAY 13th)

Join the Fishing United Community!! This is the board for groups to arrange charters onboard your favorite Party or Charter Boat! Open to ALL members to use.

FISH FOR A CURE FOR AUTISM (MAY 13th)

Postby rocco23 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Hi everyone, i am doing a fishing trip fundraiser for AUTISM.
More than half of what you pay will be donated to Autism Speaks.

We will be most likely Fluke /Porgy Fishing.

When: May 13 th Thurs
Time: 3:30 pm to 8 pm (approx return)
Where: Port Jefferson
Who: The Celtic Quest Fishing Boat ( who has been more than generous to help us out)

COST: $55 (Includes tip for mates, and boat pool)

There will be food and beverages provided,(Soda, Water, BEER) but bring something if you want.

Bring some extra $$ for raffles (I believe one of them may be for a free fishing trip, details will follow when i know more)

And not last of all, a Boat Pool for the heaviest targeted fish caught. 50% of the pool winnings will go to Autism Speaks while, the other half will go to the winner.
Money is DUE ASAP.

Last year i ran a trip with Boces and everyone had a great time, so please come and particpate as i'm sure this will be just as a fun time and for a great cause.

I am only opening it up to 15 spots as of right now because i am letting the school i work at have first shot at some spots. But if there are more available i will be sure to add more spots on here.
I have the same posting on Noreast.com as well.

Please email me @ jeffreyvrocco@yahoo.com or message me on here for payment details.

Wait/Standby
1. JC30967
rocco23

Return to GROUP CHARTER ARRANGEMENT BOARD