Celtic Quest-East End Special Fluke Charter

Join the Fishing United Community!! This is the board for groups to arrange charters onboard your favorite Party or Charter Boat! Open to ALL members to use.

Re: Celtic Quest-East End Special Fluke Charter

Postby FISHARKAMBASSADOR » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:17 pm

Jfish wrote:Dear Mr.Fisharkambassador :D . I will be serving up a fine dish of Crow in the bow :D especially prepared to your liking :o . Please remember to be there on time :D as i remember, you liked your crow served warm :D . Would not want it to get cold on you :lol: .

Dear High Hook John,

May I have that crow with a side of gravy :lol:

To set the record straight...I know chit about catching Fluke :oops:

But, I am looking forward to fishing next to you and Dan the Cod Killing Man A.K.A the Milk Man & formally known as the Skunk Man :shock:

I have chit for tackle, so I will be begging for handouts :cry:

I did notice you were very quiet on the fishing circuit earlier today and was tempted to start some chit to get you out of hiding, then I assumed you were out hunting wabbitts, then I realized that you were home tying rigs for Friday :lol:
FISHARKAMBASSADOR

Postby Jfish » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:34 pm

No, i have been busy juggeling these 2 Charters :lol: . You do have the right tackle. Spinning or Baitcasting tackle will do just fine. Spooled with 12 lb mono-or the line of your choice. A 2 1/2 ft to 3 ft leader of 20 lb fluro and you are all set. Simply add a 1/2 - 1 oz bucktail to the end and you are pretty much all set. Tip the Bucktail with a single spearing and you are good to go buddy. It's very easy fishing ;) if you know how to bucktail that is :D .
Jfish
Jfish

Postby Jfish » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:45 pm

Hope everyone is all set for tommorows Charter. Should be a blast. Either later on this afternoon or this evening, Capt. Desi will make the call on which Boat we will be on. He is currently leaning towards the bigger boat but is waiting to see how many reservations he get's for tommorows regular trip. Either way i will know first thing in the morning. See everyone on board :D .

Also: don't forget we are leaving the dock at 6:00 a.m. SHARP.
Jfish
Jfish

Postby Fishark_531 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:22 pm

GOOD LUCK JOHN - Catch Some Doormats

REMEMBER John 2 is the limit (LOL)

The Inside Cod game is OVER and we are going FAR FAR AWAY Tommorow on my charter
Fishark_531

Postby Jfish » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Yhea, i know. Hey, we are lucky that it lasted as long as it did. Gave a lot of folks the opportunity to catch the slob of their lives. Best of luck on your Charter tommorow as well Marc, Inside/outside it does not matter as i know Capt. Phil will bust his butt to put you guy's on the fish. Catch em up Guy's.

Oh, almost forgot :D . I'll take plenty of Pic's of the Fisharkambassador for you :D . Should give us plenty of photoshop opportunities for the comming months :lol: .
Jfish
Jfish

Postby Jfish » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:41 pm

O.K. Guy's and Gal's. I'll see you all in the morning. If anyone needs my Cell number, here it is (914) 514-0049. Have a safe ride. See you all tommorow :D .
Jfish
Jfish

Postby FISHARKAMBASSADOR » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Jfish wrote:O.K. Guy's and Gal's. I'll see you all in the morning. If anyone needs my Cell number, here it is (914) 514-0049. Have a safe ride. See you all tommorow :D .

Okay....will call you to pick me up if broken down :P

Fruit plate is on the menu tomorrow......on a diet for my upcomming movie roll 8-)
FISHARKAMBASSADOR

Postby OldMate » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:48 pm

WOW...what a trip! Great company, great food, and the fishing was absolutely fantastic! Thanks to John for setting up this trip, and also thanks to Capt Desi and crew Tom And Caroline for keeping us on the fish, and the great service. Always a first class operation. Gotta go...fresh fluke dinner is ready.
OldMate

Postby Fishark_531 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:48 pm

I am glad you had a great trip

Looking Forward To The Pictures :D
Fishark_531

Postby FISHARKAMBASSADOR » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:32 am

The highlights from yesterdays trip:

What a great Trip, Put me down for next year ;)

FISHARKAMBASSADOR

PreviousNext

Return to GROUP CHARTER ARRANGEMENT BOARD