MAR 9th - YANKEE CAPTAINS - 'SKIPPERS CHOICE' CHARTER for FISHING UNITED.COM

Join the Fishing United Community!! This is the board for groups to arrange charters onboard your favorite Party or Charter Boat! Open to ALL members to use.

Re: MAR 9th - YANKEE CAPTAINS - 'SKIPPERS CHOICE' CHARTER for FISHING UNITED.COM

Postby Torskman » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Hook em up guys and good luck :D :D . To Capt. Greg, Toligator uses the same supplier as Fishark for the burgers... better buy a case of grill cleaner :roll: Can't wait for the pics... To EC, you need to take a picture in the beanbag :shock:
A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for...
Torskman

Re: MAR 9th - YANKEE CAPTAINS - 'SKIPPERS CHOICE' CHARTER for FISHING UNITED.COM

Postby EC NEWELLMAN » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:57 pm

Hi Guys.... I spoke to Captain Greg 2x and so far everything is a go. If everyone can
be at the boat by 8 pm. Our group with Mike Tuna should be there earlier.

Steve I believe Capt Greg has had that beanbag for awhile but will do. Fishing has
been outstanding and for everyone to have their cooler(s) ready.

Will be back in NYC on Thursday but if anyone has to reach me please use the email
Accounts below or call me.

Other then the weather this should be some trip.
EC NEWELLMAN

Postby capbilld » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:20 am

Hey guys, coming up from Cape May area for the trip, have been talking to Steve, may hook up in NY with him for the trip up. Need to know what other food or supplies are needed so not to come empty handed. Thanks capbill
capbilld

Postby peterk814 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:44 am

Hey Guys,

There is a big chance I will not be able to make this trip due to work. If anyone has a friend who wanted to come but could not due to space please let me know. I would rather have someone who is 100% committed replace me than for me to be 50/50 on this trip.

Steve in the situation i cannot make the trip please do a raffle for my prize pack and if you dont mind please send me their info and I will mail out the prize to them directly. Or if you give me their username I can arrange through PM.

Thanks
peterk814

Postby Jfish » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:52 am

Catch em up Guy's :D . Should be a great Trip, and i wish everyone on this Charter the best of luck. Try to get as much sleep as possible on the way out as Greg has some drops that will simple kick the crap outta you Guy's. I rarely ever sleep on these overnighters, but i slept like a baby on this one. The fishing was just that good.
Jfish
Jfish

Postby MIKE TUNA » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:08 am

Add A tray of Ribs to food list.
I will put the call out for guys to be there earlier. Seems like I will be having bunch of vehicles heading up with us.
I also just noticed the bunk numbers are all different some have reclamed new bunks I will grab 34 and 35 anyway this will be worked out threw Steve for the remainder of guys.
MIKE TUNA

Postby EC NEWELLMAN » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:02 am

Morning everyone!

Peter, we will do the raffle, if you can though, please post what is in the raffle. That is very nice of you, and wish you were coming.

i did speak to Mike Tuna, and maybe Mike has one guy who would slip into your spot. I believe your spot was Bob Codkillas spot. We will try to get someone to take your place if possible.

I will also have a raffle off for a bunch of jigs and tubes also, so there will be 2 raffles at the end of the trip for this trip.

Bill, for food, what I can recommend is to go into an Italian Deli that makes prepared food and pick up something. It is more easier, no hassle and usually a tray, or few containers of one of those specialties goes over well. I know its tough to think of what to get, but this is usually what I have done on the last few private charters I have been on.

Also, the Mike Tuna caravan will be leaving from Queens NY, between 12-1 pm on Friday. Anyone who wants to tag along is welcome to. We are no speed demons so if your pants are on fire to get there, you will have to make other arrangements~

Bunks.....I have been asked since the old list does not coordinate with the new bunk setup. Please, we will work this out when we are on the boat. From what I have been told, the 3 bunk rooms can be thought of like this: first one coming down the stairs - ICE LOCKER, middle one is COLD but comfortable and you do need a sleeping bag, and the forward bunk room has a cool breeze coming in but you can lay above your blanket. Again I am passing along what I have been told and if someone does not like the ice locker or cool breeze effect, then we can work it out on the boat.

If anyone has any questions, you can contact me and I should get back to you during the day.

EC NEWELLMAN

Postby Rodwinder » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:37 pm

Have a great trip guys
Custom Fishng Rods for all budgets
30 years rodbuilding 15 commercial pinhooking
Benefit from my unmatched experience
Rodwinder

Postby YankeeCapts » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:06 pm

I just saw the lastest forecast and just about passed out. Looks awesome!

Greg
YankeeCapts

Postby EC NEWELLMAN » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:46 pm

Hi everyone...

Just spoke to Joe form NC who is coming up for this trip. He will take Peter K's place.
EC NEWELLMAN

PreviousNext

Return to GROUP CHARTER ARRANGEMENT BOARD