KEW WEST in March or April

Join the Fishing United Community!! This is the board for groups to arrange charters onboard your favorite Party or Charter Boat! Open to ALL members to use.

KEW WEST in March or April

Postby Hawkboat » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:29 am

I know this is spur of the moment but figured it would worth a shot.

I just did a Mutton Snapper trip on the Yankee Captains out of Key West and had a great trip. Many times people in the north overlook March and April for coming down to Florida and prefer Jan and Feb to beat the harsh cold winters.

This is my thought...After Easter which is April 4th (sunday) would be the best bet for airfare and rental cars.

I have the contacts for bait and ice and would be willing to set this up with Capt Greg, make arrangments for fresh bait and hopefully co-ordinate flight times to make car rental easy and inexpensive for a group traveling in one car/van to the Keys..

If anyone interested just let me know and were you would flying out of. Preferably Ft Lauderdale would be a better bet then Miami to fly into becuase of ongong contruction at Miami..never ends. ;)

If not this year I will try again next year. I jst did a limited load trip and it was great, plenty of room and nonstop fishing.

See the Report:

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5565&p=30650#p30650
CAPT. BILL
Hawkboat

Re: KEW WEST in March or April

Postby Hawkboat » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:04 am

I just found out that at least 2 people I fished with will be doing another trip on April 23, 24,25 which I am also thinking of going.

I checked the schedule and as of right NOW it is a very light trip. Thats not to say it wouldn't fill in fast getting closer to that date.

So if anyone interested these would be the dates.

I have had a few inquires via PM, to bad the dates just didn't fit there schedule for time off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CAPT. BILL
Hawkboat

Return to GROUP CHARTER ARRANGEMENT BOARD