TRIP POSTPONED!!! NEW DATE FEB 28TH !Celtic Quest Cod Charter Montauk NY

Join the Fishing United Community!! This is the board for groups to arrange charters onboard your favorite Party or Charter Boat! Open to ALL members to use.

Re: TRIP POSTPONED!!! NEW DATE FEB 28TH !Celtic Quest Cod Charter Montauk NY

Postby Fishark_531 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:54 am

This Post deleted by MISTER X
Fishark_531
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:48 pm

Re: TRIP POSTPONED!!! NEW DATE FEB 28TH !Celtic Quest Cod Charter Montauk NY

Postby daddy0 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:41 am

This Post deleted by MISTER X
daddy0
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:50 pm

Re: TRIP POSTPONED!!! NEW DATE FEB 28TH !Celtic Quest Cod Charter Montauk NY

Postby Fishark_531 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:05 am

I have NO interest in ruining Dans EFFORTS here so I will take the HIGH ROAD on this board and say OK JOE

YOUR RIGHT (LOL)
Fishark_531
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:48 pm

Re: TRIP POSTPONED!!! NEW DATE FEB 28TH !Celtic Quest Cod Charter Montauk NY

Postby EC NEWELLMAN » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:06 am

Morning DaddyO.....

I hope this can be worked out....I really do.

Please lets try to keep this as civil as possible. I spoke on the phone to both Marc and Desi and everyone was apologetic.

I am now locking this thread since our moderator and chartermaster DAN has started a new one discussing the new UPDATED trip.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to contact us here via email or PM.

PLease click the link below to go to the other thread.



viewtopic.php?f=39&t=5388
User avatar
EC NEWELLMAN
 
Posts: 12632
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:46 pm

Re: TRIP POSTPONED!!! NEW DATE FEB 28TH !Celtic Quest Cod Charter Montauk NY

Postby Jfish » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:11 am

O.K. Guy's, enough is enough on this topic. I thought that this was a done deal. All involved have given their appologies, now it's time to move on. DaddO, all of us involved "not just you" lost a day of work to go on this trip, and put our lives on hold for the opportunity. That could not be helped as "such is the case" when any of us sign up for a weekday Charter. While many of us "felt" that this trip would be cancelled because of the weather, the Capt has the final call, which was not scheduled to be given until 9:00 a.m. Second of all, why do you keep insisting on bringing this here. Bury this issue once and forall, and let's move on.
Jfish
User avatar
Jfish
 
Posts: 2943
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:04 am
Location: Westchester County

Previous

Return to GROUP CHARTER ARRANGEMENT BOARD

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


cron

Designed & Hosted by:

Copyright ©2009 by Fishing United
All Rights Reserved