How About This

Join the Fishing United Community!! This is the board for groups to arrange charters onboard your favorite Party or Charter Boat! Open to ALL members to use.

Re: How About This

Postby Jfish » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:16 am

Oh well, there goes that idea :lol: . Dan, Serge, can't say we didn't try :lol: .
Jfish
Jfish

Postby Hawkboat » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:09 am

Please post a date ASAP if possible.

Hopefully tickets won't be to bad
CAPT. BILL
Hawkboat

Postby EC NEWELLMAN » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:27 am

I hope someone can grab this by the horns and start to pick some time period when everyone can get together. This is about going fishing, and not about rivalries between one group of fishermen over another. Good laughs along with a good time should be both the EMPHASIS & PRIORITY of this trip.

I am really looking forward to it, and hopefully we can have some good karma here as we build this special charter from the ground up.
EC NEWELLMAN

Postby dkuf811 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:46 am

Steve
Check ur PM's
DanK
dkuf811

Postby Crazy Alberto » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:15 pm

Getting back to the initial comment made by Kennyp561,

Nobody is going to ban you for asking questions! Also, it’s not about who’s better or which site is worthy and all that…. It’s about the people and how they conduct themselves. More importantly, it’s about promoting the sport and helping a fellow fisherman understand why we love this sport so much!

At the end of all this, it’s about making friends and having fun! If any of these simple requests are being breached, then there are reasons to ban someone. Here in Fishing United, all we ask is to be polite, honest and respectable to our fellow members and friends. That’s all and if there are any misleading or mal intentions or hurtful intents… Than we have every right to ban you. I really could care less what goes on the other site… We are too busy enough to try to keep this site upbeat and shutting down fire. Furthermore, we are living in a very challenging fishing industry and it’s time to educate what is really going on. And the last thing we need is distractions!

Kennyp561 – I’ll be perfectly honest with you, I’ve been monitoring your posts and you seldom add anything constructive to the site and you’ve also tried to instigate things by making senseless comments like “boring” and yet you continue to egg people on. I read your post and I even followed up with a simple question to keep things in context - and you’ve ignored it. You can see it here and btw: We have no intentions of banning you but we are only asking you to be polite to our members and resourceful. viewtopic.php?f=56&p=26702#p26702

If you wish to venture to the other website, that’s your prerogative and if you feel you can add substance to their site… go for it and please don’t let us stop you. Here on Fishing United, we try to be informative and majority of the members and moderators are genuine, helpful and resourceful! This is not a hard concept to follow and we try to make friends along the way! Enough said!

On the brighter note: Now let’s talk about this Montauk Codfish get together…. I say let’s do it and if we have to clear the air and amend hard feelings and all that... Let’s go! :D

“Crazy” Alberto
Nonstopfisher@optonline.net
Crazy Alberto

Postby EC NEWELLMAN » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:16 pm

Thank You Dan, and also I am very heartened to hear that many want to join us on this trip.

Again this is about having a good time on a fishing trip, were everyone walks away with good feelings and great memories. All the nonsense that we bicker about on the boards is just that, nonsense, and getting together with each and everyone should be the MAIN reason for going on these trips.

I do believe in goodness and I hope that within the next few months we can get together to fish for the winter king!

AGAIN THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE GOING TO BE PUTTING IN GREAT EFFORT TO MAKE THESE TRIPS A REALITY!

EC Newell Man
EC NEWELLMAN

Postby dkuf811 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:41 pm

I think its time to lock this one up and I'll start a thread on the January trip!!!
DanK
dkuf811

Postby Hawkboat » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:45 pm

Normally I would agree but why lock this up..nothing wrong here. All post were right on the money as to what this site is , not what other people want it to be becuase they got there feathers ruffled.

I would start another thread concerning the dates for the trip and let this one die out on it's own.
CAPT. BILL
Hawkboat

Postby kennyp561 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:30 pm

Hey Alberto you made some EXCELLENT points. I will refrain from saying anything against the Fishing United Mission statement. As far as Winter Cod - well the Former Moderator apparently has put in a call to Desi and is locking up 2 Fridays. Maybe we can get a different one and I will go on one of Marcs and go on one here.

Good Luck With Your Trip

Kenny P
kennyp561

Postby Hawkboat » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:46 pm

dkuf811 wrote:I think its time to lock this one up and I'll start a thread on the January trip!!!

Maybe your right.

Locked down.
CAPT. BILL
Hawkboat

Previous

Return to GROUP CHARTER ARRANGEMENT BOARD