How About This

Join the Fishing United Community!! This is the board for groups to arrange charters onboard your favorite Party or Charter Boat! Open to ALL members to use.

Re: How About This

Postby longhunter » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:39 pm

Sign me up. I would love to learn how to catch Cod & Haddock.

I haven't had much time lately but I took the time to read a few posts. I can't believe I missed all this ball-busting. Not to worry, I'll be back soon.

longhunter
longhunter

Postby Torskman » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:17 am

I'm assuming amnesty is allowed to all. Dennis - will there be a Miss Piggy allowed on the CQ :shock: :shock: This will be one for the record books...when Desi can't get on a Steve F bottom drop, we'll all have to moon them or do a full monty. Probation JFish will be in charge of that manoever... Bring on the food...bring on the fun...bring on Ban X mooning the Steve fleet :shock: :shock: Too many Steve's around this fishing stuff... Steve FC signing out...laughing - can't make this chit up :roll: What, no doggie drop :roll:
A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for...
Torskman

Postby MisterX » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:58 am

Geez Dan. I dont know about fishing with the CQ in Montauk. He's going to be in the Major leagues out there compared to Port Jeff. Think he can handle it? Does the capt have any spots???

Thats the funniest thing Ive heard so far! If any of you have fished with Desi when he worked with the Viking, you would'nt think twice about him being in the "MAJORS". He has what most captains lack: INSTINCT! And he learned that from some of the best in Montauk.
"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others" - Chinese Proverb
MisterX

Postby reelslacker » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:30 am

I BELEIVE THAT YOU ARE BORN WITH INSTINCT,NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN LEARN. SORRY THAT I WILL BE IN FLORIDA AT THAT TIME OF YEAR. I'AM SURE THAT I CAN KEEP CAPT'S PAUL, JERRY AND RICHIE INFORMED ON THE PROGRESS OF THE TRIP
reelslacker

Postby Jfish » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:09 am

OMG, Sorry guy's and Gal's- Yes that would be you Torskman :lol: . But my office puter was down yesterday, and i got in way too late to get on last night. Of course count Diane and Myself in. I would not miss this for the world. Desi, you hit the nail on the head :D as a number of us "some more than others-Lol" already fish with you on a regular basis :D . As far as anyone questioning Capt. Desi's ability to handle Montauk Cod, well let's just say that he put in his time and was schooled by the best out there, and his ability is without question. Hell, Diane and i fished with him when he was out there. Maby, just maby, this will help to quiet things down between these two sites. Lifes way too short for this type of stuff. Let's all just go fishing :D. Capt. Desi :D . Hope that it's not a long walk from the parking lot to the boat as i "sometimes" tend to overpack slightly :lol: . Especially when Cod are concerned :D.
Jfish
Jfish

Postby EC NEWELLMAN » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:23 am

Well stated here John and Sergio.....

For those who don't know, Captain Desi cut his 'codfish teeth' working and running a number of the Viking Fleet boats a few years back. He learned from being at the side of the best in that port, and then did it by himself when cod fishing in and around Montauk, when it was not anywhere like it has been these last few years.

Believe me when I tell you, that other captains out of Montauk will be watching Desi, because he is that good when it comes to catching codfish on both the open bottom fishing, and when getting onto wrecks.!
EC NEWELLMAN

Postby Jfish » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:01 am

Honestly Steve, Dan, Serge, and myself were already talking about setting up a few Charters this winter with Desi. You guy's just beat us to it :lol: . If putting together something like this will help put an end to this nonsense between these two sites, then so much the better, as Desi "alway's say's"
let's all just go fishing :D .
Jfish
Jfish

Postby KRINGO64 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:13 am

This is some funny stuff!!!! I will be watching for the dates, I'm in on anything CQ, anywhere!!! Actually, my first thoughts when I read about Desi and being in the MAJORS in Montauk, after I picked myself up off the floor from laughing, was those who question Desi's fishing instincts won't come, therefore, more room for the regulars. One thing is for certain, Desi will have no problem filling the boat with fishermen and fish.........Kevin R
KRINGO64

Re: 'NO EXCUSES' MONTAUK COD CHARTER ON ?????

Postby Hawkboat » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:18 am

EC NEWELLMAN wrote:

5- ANYONE who has been banned by any party boat, must have their PM box and emails spammed, and numerous annoying phone calls made to them by other members daily on till the trip goes off. (I have been told that this is how it is done by the best charter masters in the business)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CAPT. BILL
Hawkboat

Postby Ryan M » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:32 am

RRRRRRRRR we all made up!!! :lol:

Happpy, Save trip :D
Robert
Ryan M

PreviousNext

Return to GROUP CHARTER ARRANGEMENT BOARD