How About This

Join the Fishing United Community!! This is the board for groups to arrange charters onboard your favorite Party or Charter Boat! Open to ALL members to use.

Re: How About This

Postby Hawkboat » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:49 am

Here is a copy of the moderators log warning page also.

Report by User IP Time Action/Note
Hawkboat 76.101.43.236 Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:58 am Entry added:
» If you do not like what is posted then just ignore rather then state that it is boring and threaten that I am going to another site.

In either one of these statments I don't see the word banned. I would realy love to know who put that word in your ear...besides banning doesn't help anyone and usually if someone is banned it has to got though the site adminstraters after being discussed in length.

It was a simple warning...end of story.

The whole idea of this site is to promote fishing related items not spewing nonsence that has one purpose and that is to increase hits.
CAPT. BILL
Hawkboat

Postby MisterX » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:14 am

Ahhhhhh.......Here we go again!!!!! :roll:

I personally would like to invite my friends at FSA to come and fish with the guys at Fishing United this winter! Steve will bring the hooks, Desi has the boat, Jfish will bring the clams, Alberto will bring his camera and I will bring the canolis!

I guarantee you alot of fun and laughs. If were lucky maybe a few cod!

I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE IT!!

What do you say?
"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others" - Chinese Proverb
MisterX

Postby nickh » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:38 am

Ryan,
I've recently turnred over a new leaf. :lol:
But talk about guys coming out of the woodwork!
nickh

Postby Torskman » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:55 am

Serge - Great idea :) :) Now for the logistics.... need a date or we can probably do an open boat - all that show up are there and Desi can block out some spots. I'm sure we could sell out a Charter in relatively short order (within 2 days at max posting on associated boards). Arky would like to attend on a Friday (what else is new) - but let's look at this as a warm up to the YC Charter in the Summer.... sort of like break the ice. As Steve EC mentioned, it's about the fishing - so let's fish. I will be happy to serve as the United Nations Ambassador for the other board, along with JFish (he has Union experience) to bridge this event. Now, not only about the fishing, but about the laughing :roll: :roll:

Arky is banned from here so he can't chime in... so it's up to you board moderators to figure this out. I'm sure he can serve as a field reporter for all boards with his video camera that day. Maybe even get the NE Board guys for a true fun time had by all... Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just about to wet another line.... Probation JFish... and Ban X, this should be fun :D
A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for...
Torskman

Postby mjfish » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:24 pm

I wouldn't miss this trip for the world! And Mr X and Torky..... you guys need to stop accusing each other of spying, and stick together for the good of Team MJ. We need to be able to call ourselves " 2 Time Triple Threat Challenge Winners"! Save the fighting and name calling for someone who deserves it.... Like JFish of the Team Nate fame :lol: :lol: :lol:
mjfish

Postby nickh » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Maybe peterk814 can come too and show us how to catch 80 30lb. cod in one trip. :lol:
nickh

Postby Hawkboat » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:09 pm

Get a date...Might have my interest.
CAPT. BILL
Hawkboat

Postby dkuf811 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:14 pm

Bill
We were talking on Sunday about it. It will be in Mid January. Just waiting for the new boat to be unveiled.
DanK
dkuf811

Postby dkuf811 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Also have to make sure we get plenty of pictures of Alberto :D :D :D :D
DanK
dkuf811

Postby CELTIC QUEST » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:57 pm

this would be awesome! this way we can get together and laugh about all the nonsense that has been said. A lot of it is pretty damm funny when you read it!

as long as Im allowed to stop the trip mid way through to clean. and if we see bluefish we are allowed to switch over to make money for the crew ( just kidding ) then I would love to have the famous fishark back out on my boat for old times sake!!
FOR PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE PLEASE FEEL
FREE TO CONTACT US AT:

HELP@FISHINGUNITED.COM

CELTIC QUEST
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to GROUP CHARTER ARRANGEMENT BOARD