SUNDAY NOV 29TH CELTIC QUEST

Join the Fishing United Community!! This is the board for groups to arrange charters onboard your favorite Party or Charter Boat! Open to ALL members to use.

Re: SUNDAY NOV 29TH CELTIC QUEST

Postby Capt. Rick » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:51 am

Always a pleasure to fish on the CQ. Capt Des and Capts. Chris and Tommy worked their tails off -
what did we make like eight drops? - we were on and off those pieces in a flash. There was enough bites to keep things interesting and for that we were grateful as after that big blow for days you just never know what to expect. My bud Capt Pat and myself had a blast fishing with all the guys from the site here and good to meet Serge and Dennis. All you guys were too funny with the "jinxing" routine :lol: So thank you to Capt and crew and i look foward to some winter codfishing on the CQ 4 if we dont get out for togs again this season.
Capt. Rick - MISS BERYL CHARTERS
516 359 6462 - www.missberyl.com
Capt. Rick

Postby Hawkboat » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:28 pm

Sounds like you guys had a good time.....glad the weather held up.

No pictures?
CAPT. BILL
Hawkboat

Postby Jfish » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:40 pm

Hey Dan, If we get that Mid January trip going maby "someone-Lol" will let little Timmy come out and play with us on that one :lol: . Oh, i forgot :D . Timmy's afeared of the cold and big waves :lol: .
Jfish
Jfish

Postby Riverdance » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:53 pm

dkuf811 wrote:
Riverdance wrote:[size=300]Danny got skunked[

Yes I had a case of the Tim Riverdance syndrome yesterday!!!! :lol: :lol:

Is little timmy feeling better today??????? :D :D

Dan do you know this Irish song?

Oh Danny boy...The shunks the skunks are calling!!!!!!! You are stinking the place up...I have never been skunked on the CQ...

John...even a squirrel finds a nut once in a while....Spent the morning in the Dr office...OOOOHHHH Dannnnny BBBBOOYYYYYY...SKUNKED>>>AIN"T THAT A BITCH
Danny is the #1 chartermaster in the world!!!!
Riverdance

Postby Crazy Alberto » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:02 pm

My hat goes off to Capt. Des, Chris and Tommy…. They worked their buns off! The previous blow definitely turned the bite off but didn’t spoil the crew’s spirits. I must say, I had a blast with the members here. :D Thank you for the laughter and I am just happy to know you all.

I am really looking forward to our next gathering! As for the photos… Well, we shall see what comes out of my camera (and my creative mind). Eh…eh…eh…

“Crazy” Alberto
Nonstopfisher@optonline.net
Crazy Alberto

Postby MisterX » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Uh-Oh........... :o
"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others" - Chinese Proverb
MisterX

Postby marcco » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:56 pm

Being a "newbie" to catching the elusive tautog (only my second Blackfish trip, the first was in the spring on the CQ and I got 2 very nice 6 lb keeps)... I was a bit disappointed as I've been hearing all about the "Mugging Madness" and "Rollerskating Ruckus" of toggin on the CQ and have yet to experience it (and now according to Jfish, I have 1 free rollerskating pass for bringing the donuts ) :lol: ...
but seriously I can only echo everyone elses comments... it was a good time out on the water with great people and decent weather. Kudos to Desi, Chris & Tommy ... top notch as always. Good to put some more faces to names / postings. (we missed you Steve, Tim and Diane)
Oh yeah... I told you we should take photoshop away from Al
As for the photos… Well, we shall see what comes out of my camera (and my creative mind).

Looking forward to the Montauk trips on the CQIV with FU crew :D
Marcco ~~~~~~~~~<'(((><

"Be PISCIVOROUS... Shut Up and Fish !"
marcco

Postby Jfish » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:54 pm

Dear Tim, sorry to hear that you spent time in the Doctors office yesterday as we really missed you. Even Dan kept saying how nice and quiet it was without that Tim guy :lol: . Also, by any chance did the Doctor tell you to bend over and smile :D , and were you able to hear our phone message to you yesterday :D . Just kidding of course as we really missed you yesterday. Too bad you couldn't make it as the Pool fish came from the very spot that i saved for you :D . Oh well, better luck next time :D. You still have time to catch a limit of Tog before the season ends :D .
Jfish
Jfish

Postby EC NEWELLMAN » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:52 pm

My apologies to Dan for the gracious invite and everyone of the FISHING UNITED community.

I made 2 calls yesterday to see if the boat was going, and by 7:30 I called my good buddy George to hop on board for some local casting since the bass and bluefishing here has been on fire. Of course the day I get out there, the fish exhibit one of the biggest cases of FALL LOCKJAW I have seen to this type of fishing in the fall.

It sounds though like you had some trip on the Celtic Quest, and as I wrote to Alberto and Desi a little earlier, I really am waiting for the Montauk codfishing....that should be something else, especially with the group who went out this day.

Great to see - ALL OF YOU HAVE SUCH A GREAT TIME TOGETHER!
EC NEWELLMAN

Postby dkuf811 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:17 pm

EC NEWELLMAN wrote:My apologies to Dan for the gracious invite and everyone of the FISHING UNITED community.

I made 2 calls yesterday to see if the boat was going, and by 7:30 I called my good buddy George to hop on board for some local casting since the bass and bluefishing here has been on fire. Of course the day I get out there, the fish exhibit one of the biggest cases of FALL LOCKJAW I have seen to this type of fishing in the fall.

It sounds though like you had some trip on the Celtic Quest, and as I wrote to Alberto and Desi a little earlier, I really am waiting for the Montauk codfishing....that should be something else, especially with the group who went out this day.

Great to see - ALL OF YOU HAVE SUCH A GREAT TIME TOGETHER!

OK Casper :D I mean Steve. We'll let you off the hook this time!!!!!
DanK
dkuf811

PreviousNext

Return to GROUP CHARTER ARRANGEMENT BOARD