FEB 6, 2020 - EASTMAN's DOCK BRINGS IN A NEW PARTY BOAT! MARC FISHARK TALKS ABOUT THE TRIPS COMING UP FOR THE SEASON

Join the Fishing United Community!! This is the board for groups to arrange charters onboard your favorite Party or Charter Boat! Open to ALL members to use.

FEB 6, 2020 - EASTMAN's DOCK BRINGS IN A NEW PARTY BOAT! MARC FISHARK TALKS ABOUT THE TRIPS COMING UP FOR THE SEASON

Postby EC NEWELLMAN » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:14 am

Thanks to Marc Fishark at FISHARK ADVENTURES who sent over the pics and called me up with the news on Captain Phil and Les Eastman new party boat...

Congrats To My Friends At Eastmans

This From Captain Les:

Glad to announce we have a new vessel joining the fleet. The Lady Courtney Alexis is no longer with us, but has been replaced with a bigger faster boat named after my sister in law, Phil’s wife. The Lady Virginia II will be ready for charter April 15th.

The vessel is 62’ and carry’s 60 for fishing (<45 is more comfortable) 110 for cruises and 44 for offshore Fipps trips (<20 would be best for that trip, vessel has 8 bunks).

It has two Northern Light gen sets for constant 110 power, huge upper deck legal for 35. I will post pictures as soon as possible (need Liz for that). The LCA contracts from last year will go out beginning of next week with the new boat and the price will be the same as the LTAII.

Still hoping for Sunday, final decision early Saturday.
Capt Les

Although Les Cant Post Pictures I Can

My First Fishark Adventures Trip On This Boat Is 5/21.

This Trip We Will Target:

** Haddock First Then We Will Go For Ocean Flounders **

We Are Allowed 15 Haddock and 8 Flounders Per Angler.

I have SEVERAL trips booked on this boat and all my trips are ULTRA Limited to a maximum of 13 Anglers including me.

Contact Marc for further details and signing up for future trips on the Lady Virginia II.

EC NEWELLMAN

Return to GROUP CHARTER ARRANGEMENT BOARD