Yankee Capts Privite Charter

Join the Fishing United Community!! This is the board for groups to arrange charters onboard your favorite Party or Charter Boat! Open to ALL members to use.

Yankee Capts Privite Charter

Postby MIKE TUNA » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:45 am

YANKEE CAPTS
I have a Spots open for THE YEARLY MIKE TUNA EXTENDED YANKEE CAPTS TRIP this will be 6 year running. THESE TRIPS HAVE BEEN UNBELIEVABLE.
Dates boat departs February 22nd Monday 1pm back home Thursday 25th 10AM -12 Pm. MANY HOURS OF FISHING TIME!
Details........

Limited number of fisherman...
Target Muttons, Grouper, yellowtail and to much to list we have caught everything...
ONE PRICE COVERS ALL...SEND PM for more info pricing
Full meal plan Included .....
All Tips included......
All rods and tackle Included if needed included
Seminar on Boat on Rigging and Targeting techniques included
One price covers all Except Freshly caught bait which I can get.
The bait is your choice you place the order I get Goggle eye , Ballyhoo , Speedos on ice never frozen departure day. I strongly suggest getting fresh bait.
The boat does supply bait which is included but I recommend the fresh .
Most guys fly down SUNDAY Normally we get together for local Dinner and drinks in Key West.
Sunday Night we spend the night on the boat.

Monday guys grab Breakfast and prepare for trip Rigs, Bait, Ice, Etc.. We have experienced guys who will walk you through the process...

Boat departs 1pm... 4 hrs. later your pulling up fish till Thursday morning then boat heads back.

Fishing around the Clock.... need a break grab a nap, lay on top deck get some sun or have a bite to eat..
A bunch of guys stay in Key west Thursday night and depart Friday.
We get rooms extra cost for that night if you like.
We also know how to get the fish on the plane all iced down ready for the table when you get home.
Some guys group together drive down arrive Sunday and get back on road Thursday all your choice.
This is a great get away when the winter is getting to ya.. while its 10 degrees you break away to 80 degrees and Sun in 100 miles off in crystal clear water fishing off the coast of Key West bailing fish. A trip you'll always remember..
If interested get to me soon or you miss out... This is a great group of guys....
MIKE TUNA

Return to GROUP CHARTER ARRANGEMENT BOARD